- All materials, trademarks, copyright, product names, and company names and logos appearing or otherwise accessible on our Site (collectively “Content”) are the property of MR Solutions Ltd. and its licensors, or the party accredited as the provider of the Content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of this Site, use of this Site, or access to this Site or any Content without the prior consent of MR Solutions Ltd.
- CHANGES TO THE SITE. MR Solutions Ltd. reserves the right at any time and periodically to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that MR Solutions Ltd. will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- SUBMISSIONS AND FEEDBACK. MR Solutions Ltd. will treat any feedback, suggestions, data, comments, or concepts (collectively, “Submissions”) that you provide as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with MR Solutions Ltd. to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit confidential or proprietary information to MR Solutions Ltd., and if you do, those submissions become the property of MR Solutions Ltd.
- TRADEMARKS. MR Solutions Ltd. and the MR SOLUTIONS LTD. logo are trademarks of MR Solutions Ltd. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trademarks displayed on the Site may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks of MR Solutions Ltd. or third parties.
- SECURITY. Any information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure. MR Solutions Ltd. cannot guarantee security of any communication to or from the Site.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. MR Solutions Ltd. cannot control and is not responsible for the content of any other Websites linked to or from the Site. If you link to another site outside the MR Solutions Ltd. Site, you leave our Site. If you decide to link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk. MR Solutions Ltd. may provide links from the Site to other sites, but this is done solely as a convenience to you and in no way should be interpreted as an endorsement of any content, sponsor, or owner of any other site. MR SOLUTIONS LTD. MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY, OR LEGALITY OR ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
- NO WARRANTY. MR SOLUTIONS LTD. PROVIDES THE SITE “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. MR SOLUTIONS LTD. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MR SOLUTIONS LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. MR SOLUTIONS LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT ANY REQUESTED EMAIL ALERTS WILL BE DELIVERED IN A TIMELY MANNER. Some jurisdictions do now allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MR SOLUTIONS LTD. OR ANY OF IT’S AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE).
If any term or provision herein is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force without being invalidated in any way.