Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at MR SOLUTIONS. MR SOLUTIONS is the leading developer and manufacturer of the world’s first range of commercial, preclinical, 0.01T – 7.0T,cryogen free, benchtop MRI systems and is growing rapidly.
MR SOLUTIONS offers an enjoyable and open-minded workplace, while encouraging a dedicated team who focuses on product innovation and excellence in customer service.
Current Job Openings
- We are currently hiring a MRI / Multimodality Imaging Specialist at University of Sydney
- We are currently hiring a MRI RF Coil Engineer.
- We are currently hiring a part time Management Accountant
- We are currently hiring in our Marketing department
MRI RF Coil Engineer
MR Solutions has an exciting new role within its organisation for an MRI RF Coil Engineer. The role will require the appointee to be experienced in the design and development of MRI RF Coils, including volume Coils, phased array Coils as well as Multi Nuclear Coils.
A successful candidate will be a graduate electronic/electrical engineer with previous experience in MRI. Previous pre-clinical MRI experience is an advantage but not essential.
Salary and location of work is negotiable.
If you are interested, please contact Katie on the number below or by e-mail.
Part time Management Accountant
MR Solutions has an exciting new role within its organisation for a part time qualified Management Accountant, working 3 days a week.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- developing and managing financial systems/policies
- controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
Salary is negotiable
Career Level: Junior
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or similar qualification
Location: UK, Guildford.
We are currently looking for highly motivated junior candidate for marketing. The position requires some creativity to maximise the impact of our messages. The candidate shall be able to write and contribute to website, print, blog, and advertising and as well to implement special projects as needed including e-newsletter, marketing campaign and social media network.
It would be an advantage for the selected individual to have a comprehensive understanding of the Adobe tools, the latest web technologies and with the drive to manage moving forward all the design and contents.
This is a great chance to gain some varied experience in all aspects of marketing. If you’re ambitious and looking for an opportunity to learn and develop, then this is ideal for you.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- Junior candidates accepted
- Bachelor degree or similar
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and proof reading skills
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, required
- Ability to work independently but also closely with the sales and marketing team
- A strong understanding of Internet marketing (social media, analytics, website design)
- Knowledge with adobe tools and website design would be an advantage
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Possibility to travel to conferences/tradeshows one or twice a year.
To submit your resume for consideration, please apply here.