Preclinical Scan is the preclinical equivalent of a fully featured clinical user interface. The user is able to vary many imaging parameters within each MRI pulse sequence. To permit this, a key feature of this interface is the validation for viability/safety of all combinations of sequence parameters selected.
The package allows for user access management, enabling management to define levels of access.
See screenshots below.
- Modern, user friendly interface for ease of operation
- User defined examination protocols with auto run options
- Queued execution: Scan
- Sequence parameter validation
- Image stitching
- Multi-modality image fusion
- Configurable sequence parameter protocols
- Enables user defined variable parameters per sequence
- Scan time calculation
- MR Solutions dial-in and help calibrate/adjust sequence settings to optimize the operation in real-time
- Management can change system settings, add new sequences and modify default sequence parameters
- Export to DICOM