Simultaneous & sequential acquisition of SPECT & MR – MRS-SPECTTM
The new MRS-SPECT for small animal imaging is based on multi-pinhole technology, allowing high resolution and high sensitivity.
As for the PET, the MRS-SPECT coupled with MRS cryogen free MRI system is the first preclinical modular system that dramatically increases the workflow in research laboratories.
For the first time, and without buying multiple systems, researchers have the choice between different imaging system configurations:
- SPECT imaging using the MRS-SPECT as a stand alone device on a bench
- MRI imaging using the MRI as a stand alone device
- Sequential imaging SPECT-MR by clipping the SPECT module in front of the MRI system. Animal translates automatically from one modality to the other on the same axis.
- Simultaneous use of the SPECT and the MRI systems when operating side by side. This capability increases the workflow of the laboratory when the 2 modalities are working at the same time.
The MRS-SPECT is available in different configurations with different transaxial field of views allowing imaging from mice to rats.
- Multi-modality, mouse, whole body, imaging
- Easy expansion; Designed with a digital system allowing easy expansion, maintenance and upgradeability
- Easy fit to MR SOLUTIONS MRS Benchtop MRI systems
- Co-registered with MRI; The SPECT images can be registered and fused with the MRI images from the MR Solutions MRI system, allowing for combined anatomical to functional data
- Portable assembly for easy roll up and roll away convenience
|DOI:||No Gantry rotation
Up to 100 pinholes
|AFOV:||Effective axial field-of-view:
Extended Axial FOV:
|TFOV:||Effective reconstructed trans-axial field of view:
Data and specifications subject to change without notice