From Rodents to large animals imaging
MRS-7000 series are 7T Benchtop MRI system available in two bore size: 17 cm and 24cm. The system is specifically designed for rodents and large animals molecular imaging studies, in-vivo and/or ex-vivo applications. The system is provided with Powerscan software permitting access to all functions of the system for experienced users.
The MRI is a rampable magnet and can be optionally set up to 3 additional fields strength. MRS 7000 series MRI can be configured with high gradient strength, and advanced coils such as multinuclear, phased array etc…
MR Solutions MRI’s are based on the revolutionary and advanced cryogen-free superconducting magnet technology. It can be accessorized with PET and SPECT modules from MR SOLUTIONS for simultaneous and/or sequential multimodality imaging.
The revolutionary MRS 7000 requires NO LIQUID HELIUM, Dry Magnets.
- Superior soft tissue contrast and molecular imaging capability for great visualization, quantification and translational studies
- High spatial resolution for great visualization and quantification
- Superior field homogeneity, minimal noise and no temperature drift
- Variable field strength of 0.1T to 7.0T
- Complete animal handling solution
- Compact with almost no fringe field
- Multi-modality imaging; it can be installed in close proximity to other imaging modalities such as SPECT, PET, etc.
- Available in 17cm & 24cm bore sizes, enabling studies with variety of animal models, e.g. mice, rats and more.
|MRS 7017||MRS 7024|
|Animal Models:||Mice, rats and marmosets||Mice, rats and rabbits|
|Field Strength:||0.1T – 7.0T (rampable)||0.1T – 7.0T (rampable)|
|Magnet:||Cryogen free Superconducting magnet|
|Dimensions:(Including Stand)||88cm Long x 82cm Wide x 138cm High||90cm Long x 85cm Wide x 140cm High|
|Site Requirements:||Plug and Play System – No special room construction|
|Integral RF Shield:||Yes||Yes|
View a detailed list of available Pulse Sequence Library including:
- 2D, 3D GRE and SE
- 2D, 3D FSE
- Steady state CRE
- Inversion recovery
- Pre saturation and MTC imaging
- Multi angle oblique imaging
- Multiple echoes
- Diffusion weighted imaging
- Diffusion tensor imaging
- 2D, 3D angiography
- In vivo spectroscopy
Like other preclinical modalities, MRI can monitor in vivo biological variables noninvasively, and serially track the progression of a disease or intervention in the same living animal, thus improving a study’s biological and translational relevance. MRI is without parallel in providing detailed anatomical and morphological data, for soft tissue structures. Learn more about the various applications including:
- Brain imaging
- Organ imaging
- Tumor assessment
- Disease progression assessment
- Functional imaging
- Investigating new contrast mechanisms and agents
- Monitoring gene expression
- Analyzing protein interactions
- Determining pharmacokinetics
The MRS systems are used worldwide by leading institutions for a wide range of life sciences research applications including, functional, molecular, anatomical and multi-modality imaging.
- No special site requirements for the MRS systems.
- Compact with a small footprint design and can be placed side-by-side with other imaging modalities.
MRS systems use Minerve animal handling system. Much more than a simple animal bed for preclinical imagers, the Minerve system provides a well-controlled environment for handling lab animals and plays a critical role in obtaining accurate, reproducible imaging results, while also maintaining each animal’s health and the safety of the surrounding lab environment.
The technology solution is pioneered by MR SOLUTIONS and its magnet partners.
- Revolutionary magnet design there is no need for the expensive and cumbersome liquid helium cooling equipment.
- Standard fridge cools solely using a standard low temperature cryo-cooler (fridge) to the required 4 degrees Kelvin (minus 269 degrees C) – needed to achieve superconductivity.